Saturday, December 09, 2006

Today was quite a great day, as I finally got to go out.
Went with my mum to holland V's sasa to get makeup
then met up with lilian and audrey at NYDC where they were having lunch.
I really liked the music they were playing, unfortunately the waiter said it was just a compilation and not an album on sale:(((.
Went rabbithunting for lian jie after that!
It was so hilarious as we had no idea which stop to get off to go United Square
and almost ended up in little india!
Took a cab in the end.
Omg. I want to work in a petshop and play with the animals all day long.
And was so tempted to get those dog cushions for myself
as they seemed like a cheap alternative to a bean bag.

I finally bought my SKINNY JEANS from f21:))))))))))))))))))).
Audge paid for half of it since she lost the hair bet.
We were like looking at all the shops for them and finally
the one at f21 fitted the best but I wanted to look somemore.
So audge helped me hide it in some compartments at the lower shelves
and we went to M&S to take a look.
When we went back, a salesgirl was at the area and she asked Audge what she was looking for as she reached in to get the jeans! Omg. It was so super embarrassing. I felt like those uber kiasu Singapore aunties at a megasale. Haha.

Oh yea, and we saw this really thin girl with such flamingo like legs, they make a matchstick look like a telephone pole and Marykate olsen look like drew carrey.

No comments: